I Hope You Dance

I must admit, I have not always been one who enjoys reading a lot. Often I would loose focus and put down a book before I could really get started and blame it on lack of creativity in the writing or something or another. And then I found this book. Being a dancer, I was automatically attracted to the title and being a human I was furthermore attracted to the content.

I Hope You Dance is my all time favorite book. Written by Mark D. Sanders and Tia Sillers and made popular by Lee Ann Womack, I Hope You Dance is the most uplifting and inspiring book I have read in a long time. A short read, it is sure to become everyone's favorite. Read it now. Read it often. Keep it forever. Then buy another one to give to someone else to read (you wont want to give them yours).

I know you will be inspired.

Yours Truly,
The Reader